2008年8月30日星期六

Home.


I arrived home in Boston late Thursday night...greeted by my Mom, Dad & sister. (He's not in the pic above because he was stealthily hiding behind a column taking the picture) The previous 24 hours were a blur of packing, staying out too late, and crying with my friends. The friends who had been my family for the past 2 months...leaving was incredibly surreal. I felt like I was having an out of body experience and I was just observing everything but not exactly registering that it was happening.

I could go on and on about my memories and experiences in Beijing--the good, the bad, the ugly and everything else in between--but all that matters is what I will be taking with me. The experiences I had, the friends I made, the Olympic memories--all of those things will stay with me forever. In the words of a cheesy Chinese pop song, "love you Beijing...love you China"

Zai jen!
-Anna

没有评论: