2008年8月25日星期一

Last Night of Work at the Bird's Nest=Testing the Security on the Field


So, Saturday night was our last night of work at the Bird's Nest, so we figured that would be a good time to try and see how for the "FOP" (Field of Play) symbol on our credentials could get us. Pretty far it turns out...4 of the guys in our group staged a Mens 100m (no World Records there--the fastest one clocked in at 20 seconds...and they were HAULING). I got a pic of me 'holding' the torch and my friend Katrina and I staged a 50km Racewalk collapse on the finish line. Overall, it was a pretty awesome experience, one that I will keep with me for a long time. Getting to be in the same place where so many amazing Olympic moments happened was pretty freakin awesome!



Pic above: view of the main press tribune from the track.

没有评论: